OUR COMMUNITY / DONATIONS
Our community has been such a great supporter from day one. There are endless ways that the different people in our community have supported us, believed in us, and helped us thrive. From teachers that have taught me in school and old neighbors coming by to pick up some bread at the Farmer's Market, to our local bank that believed in me enough to give us our first loan, we have a wonderful community. We would love to give back as much as we can.
Each year, we focus our donation budget on something that is really important to us. This year, we would like to show our support for school children and young adults in Cheshire County. If you have an event or other need that directly benefits the youth in our community, please email us! (Pasta Suppers, Project Graduation, etc.) We are not able to give monetary donations at this time but we are happy to donate our bread!
Minimum criteria for consideration:
1. Donation request must be made by a non-profit group or organization.
2. Donation request must be made to directly support school children and young adults in Cheshire County, New Hampshire.
3. Donation request must be for bread only. (no monetary donations at this time)
*All of the above conditions must be met in order to apply for a donation.*
Please email email@example.com with your request. Your email should include the following elements:
- Your Name
- Phone Number (or best way to reach you)
- Name of Non-Profit Group or Organization
- Briefly describe the reason for your request and the amount you are requesting (# of loaves, variety, etc.)
Requests will be reviewed on a weekly basis and you will be contacted with an answer within 7 days of your request. If you have any questions, feel free to call us at anytime! 603-355-3912